Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Running Around Town, Part 2

It was a beautiful weekend, so I put on my running gear, grabbed my camera and went exploring again. This time, I decided to catch the J to Embarcadero Station and run from the Ferry Building to the Golden Gate Bridge and over.


View Ferry Building to the Golden Gate Bridge in a larger map

Had I bothered t create this map before setting out, I might have tried for something less ambitious. The Ferry Building is nowhere near the Golden Gate Bridge. But I survived, and got some decent pics along the way.

 
The Golden Gate Bridge as seen from Crissy Field, and my thumb as seen from the majority of my photographs.

 
The money shot.

 
After the run, I was a bit calorie deprived, so I stopped by the Crissy Field Warming Hut Bookstore and Cafe for a hot cuppa and a chocolate croissant. This is why we run.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: