Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saying Yes

A lot has been made recently about saying "yes", so yesterday I thought I'd take the word out for a spin. Sure enough, it took me to unexpected places; Half Moon Bay, California, to be precise.

As typical for a workday, I was camped out at a cafe (the fabulous Progressive Grounds) to work. My friend S joined me, and after lunch she tempted me with a mini-road trip South to Half Moon Bay to find a cafe there. I said no at first -- I was tired and feeling low. She told me I could sleep in the passenger seat and wake up someplace wonderful and new. Hard to argue with that reasoning.

 
Me, on Francis Beach at Half Moon Bay.

 
They grow some big jelly fish down there.

 
A seal, too. When S and I nearly got soaked by a wave, this guy made that noise that seals make. I think it's called "laughing".

 

Ah, YES!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: