Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mobile Blogging (and Davidson College)

I'm trying out this mobile blogging thing. If you're reading this, I've learned a new trick: uploading pictures and text from my mobile phone to my blog.

I'm taking a post-lunch stroll through Davidson College in North Carolina. There's a distinctly Old South feel to this place, not unlike my alma mater, the University of Virginia. The red clay, red brick walkways, classical architecture -- red bricks and white columns -- are giving me a sense that I've been here before, even though I haven't.

Pretty soon, I'll head back to the local coffee shop (Summit Coffee) and get back to the project that has so absorbed me for the past two weeks. But for now, I'll wander and enjoy one of the last sunny, warm days North Carolina has to offer.

No comments: